Midweek Supplement, Breed's Hill


I have spent time refining the game set up. The actual demo game will have more lichen and scatter on the table to blend items together but I think I'm getting 'there'. 

Views from behind the colonial lines:

 

 

 

Helicopter views from Charlestown:
 

 


The left wing of the Crown army moves into place:
 

The right wing looks on from Moulton's Hill:
 

Helicopter view of the defences on Breed's Hill. 

Currently I have not modelled the 'fleches' as the more I look the more it seems there is little in the way of evidence to support their existence. I have given the defenders a log barricade instead, reasoning that they might have dismantled fences but probably would not have constructed anything especially sophisticated. 

There's still time to change my mind though. 😀

Comments

Post a Comment