Latest painting

Hi all, hope everyone is having a good Bank Holiday weekend. While I have been finishing off the last of my coursework, I managed to put the final touches to my first "ECW 1938" figures that appeared earlier as work-in-progress. Belwo is a shot of the first 6 figures of the platoon of "Newark Irregulars" that I have planned, with a slightly royalist theme. I'll also be producing a parliamentarian flying column (probably based at the council offices in Kelham).
I've also done a more "in-period" shot:
Here are close ups of each figure for those that like to analyse every brush stroke. I need to get back in the swing of painting 28mm faces, but otherwise I'm pretty pleased with the results, considering I have been painting 6mm almost exclusively for about 18 months.










cheers

Comments

  1. Nice one,Steve,
    I've just started painting 28mm myself and must say you have inspired me.
    Just started back in the hobby after a long break; have a look at my blog if you get a minute.

    Regards,

    Monty

    http://montysarmypainter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment